As women, we go through a variety of hormonal changes throughout our lives. None may be a greater change than when we start going through perimenopause and menopause. If your hormonal changes have started to affect your daily life, now is the time to reclaim your body by adding in our Herbal Hormonal Balance specially designed for women like you! This hormonal supplement combines multiple ingredients to give you a balanced approach to realigning your hormones. It’s safe, gentle, and effective enough to take daily.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Supports energy and mood.
- Supports overall well-being.
- Unique combination of Herbs and Flavonoids and Isoflavones
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Soy Isoflavones: Helps with hot flashes, commonly associated with menopause.
- Black Cohosh: Black Cohosh contains phytoestrogens, which act a lot like estrogen and help with menopause symptoms.
- Dong Quai: Assists with balancing estrogen levels, relieving common symptoms of menopause including hot flashes and night sweats.
- Licorice: Containing isoflavones, licorice helps to give cells the feelings of having extra estrogen, therefore reducing perimenopause and menopause symptoms.
- Red Clover: While red clover contains isoflavones, they differ from soy isoflavones allowing red clover to tackle hot flashes from another angle.
- Sage: Often used in cooking, sage alleviates PMS pain, eases stress, and improves hormone balance in women.
- Chasteberry: Also containing flavonoids and essential oils, chasteberry helps reduce PMS symptoms like bloating, cramps, breast tenderness, and mood swings.
- Blessed Thistle: Helps to balance hormones and stimulate female reproductive organs.
- Red Raspberry Powder: This powder helps to reduce cramping and pain related to PMS as well as easing the period flow. Endometriosis symptoms will be reduced, and the uterus will be toned prior to menstruation.
- Wild Yam: Stabilizes (and in some cases) increases estrogen levels, helping to relieve menopause symptoms.
- Trans-Resveratrol: Balance estrogen and other female hormone levels.