Do you know the signs of healthy hair? Strong, healthy hair should look vibrant and shiny. There are a few other ways to tell if you hair is healthy or if you should put in a little TLC and restore those locks!
- Healthy hair will be smooth to the touch and shiny. These are signs that your hair is moisturized thoroughly and has minimal damage.
- If hair is healthy, it is also elastic in texture. Avoid using brushes if your hair is still wet to maintain elasticity.
- A full head of hair is also a good sign that your hair is healthy.
- Healthy hair should have minimal breakage. The most common place hair will break is at the ends. If breakage is happening in the hair shaft, or if you have small and broken pieces of hair, you should try a repairing shampoo and conditioner that contains keratin. Keratin helps repair your hair by reconstructing and replenishing natural keratin levels. Our reconstructive shampoo and conditioner is keratin based, works on all hair types and promotes long lasting, healthy hair.
- Finally, it’s perfectly normal to lose 100-200 strands of hair per day. This is normal shedding. If you notice a bald spot, thinning, or excessive shedding, these are all reasons for concern. You may need to see your doctor to make sure there’s no underlying medical condition leading to the loss.
Come check out what’s new on our Facebook page!