You hear about coconut oil all the time these days. It serves many purposes and can give real results so no wonder it’s used in just about everything from recipes to beauty regimens. Coconut oil has a unique structure, which allows it to reach the inner cortex of your hair resulting in stronger, flexible, more moisturized hair. The hair mask below also contains rosemary oil which increases hair growth and makes it stronger, and tea tree oil which helps treat and heal dry, itchy scalp. This is a great mask for your hair and you’ll see amazing results!
What You Need:
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon organic olive oil
- 2 drops tea tree oil
- 2 drops rosemary oil
- Place the coconut oil in a bowl and slowly add the remaining oils. Wisk everything together, making sure it’s thoroughly blended.
- Apply the mixture to your dry hair and scalp. Take care to ensure everything is covered with the mask.
- Allow mask to sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse then shampoo and condition your hair like normal.